Partner – Pitcher Pharmacy Services
07 3222 8444Get in touch
Norman works closely with his clients, focusing on managing and driving their business to improve profit results by staying in touch with the latest industry trends, government regulations and consumer demands.
He brings together wide ranging knowledge of accounting and taxation for small to medium businesses as well as strong commercial experience to provide excellent advice and recommendations. He ensures his clients receive the best return possible.
Clients benefit from Norman's holistic approach to business and financial management where he acts as wise counsel on all matters dealing with taxation, financial management, succession, wealth and estate planning.
Services & Specialisations
- Retail and pharmacy business advice: pharmacy industry regulatory regime, commercial business advice, business planning, business restructuring, annual financial statements and asset protection
- Tax compliance: annual taxation compliance, structuring advice, asset protection, retirement planning and family estate planning
- Health care
Memberships & Qualifications
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce (Griffith University)
- Director of Pitcher Partners Corporate Finance Limited and JR Wealth Management Pty Ltd
- Graduate Diploma in Advanced Accounting (QUT)
- Graduate Member of the Institute of Company Directors
- Representative (Australian Financial Services Licence)
- Fellow - Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia