Partner - Business Advisory
07 3222 8444Get in touch
Ken offers his clients a breadth of taxation and commercial expertise that few Brisbane tax and advisory practitioners can boast. With more than 27 years experience he has developed a sound knowledge in most areas of taxation, including GST, accounting standards, general finance and legal principles surrounding business. He has navigated many clients through the complexity of difficult tax issues and ATO negotiations, financier negotiations and the acquisition and disposal of businesses, both whole and in part.
Clients, small and large, rely on Ken's advice on day to day transactional matters as well as seeking his counsel at board level. He works closely with clients across a broad range of industries and high net worth individuals to strategically manage their tax position and general financial outcomes. He also has a close working relationship with both the superannuation and wealth management divisions, so that clients receive a holistic wealth preservation service.
- Health Practitioners and Groups
- Heavy Machinery - import and export
- High Wealth Individuals and Family Groups
- Mining Services
- Property development
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business degree (Queensland Institute of Technology)
- Director of Pitcher Partners Corporate Finance Limited and Pitcher Partners Wealth Management Pty Ltd
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Registered Taxation Agent
- Representative (Australian Financial Services Licence)
bizlinkIT works with hundreds of companies Australia-wide, sharing our knowledge and insight to deliver world class business solutions, innovative resources and professional consulting expertise